DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE HALF MOON SHAPE ON YOUR NAILS MEANS? THE ANSWER IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU THINK
These are 10 facts that you need to know about the Lunula:
- Sensitive part which mustn’t get damaged, as previously mentioned.
- The half-moon part is named the Lunula which means small moon in Latin.
- It is white because it is the fifth basal layer of the epidermis and it ‘hides’ the blood vessels underneath.
- Not everyone’s Lunula is visible. Sometimes, the thickened layer of the skin around the fingernails and toenails may completely or partially cover the Lunula.
- When damaged, there can be permanent damages to the entire nail.
- According to traditional Chinese medicine, the lack of Lunula may be a sign of anemia and malnutrition, whereas a pale or bluish Lunula could be a potential sign of diabetes. When a Lunula has red smudges, the person may be suffering from heart diseases.
- A small Lunula could be a symptom of indigestion which occurs as a result of slow metabolism and too much toxins in the body.
- Having 8 to 10 lunulas with ivory color on both hands means that everything is alright with your health. Hence, the whiter the Lunula, the stronger the person.
- A normal fingernail is ruddy, tough, restrained, smooth, and glossy with a clearly visible Lunula. This means that the person is energetic and healthy.
- The less Lunulae a person has, the lower the energy and overall health. If you have Lunulae on the thumbs only, you lack physical energy and you may get sick.
The nails are an important part of our bodies as they show a lot of symptoms of different diseases, including cancer. Talking about nails, do you know what does the name Lunula mean? The crescent-shaped white area at the end of a fingernail is a highly sensitive area which...Danac Danacvladan.email@example.comSubscriberSuperHealthy365