THIS Is What Could Happen To You If You Don’t Wash Your Bra Regularly. Shocking!
Women generally use their bra five or six times before washing it. The truth is that it can be difficult and awkward to wash. However, it’s vital to do so because if not, the consequences could be serious.
- All of your clothes will fill with the smell of sweat and it will look dirty.
- Rashes and fungi can appear on the skin. This will begin to show with itching and redness.
- Zits appear on the back, chest and face. The dirt which accumulates on the fabric spreads directly to our skin.
- Nipples can become irritated, flaky or red. This is due to direct contact with the source of the dirt and microbes: The bra.
- Itching or burning underarms, due to the exposure of these delicate zones to the bra.
To avoid all of this, you simply need to wash your bra frequently. This means using it four or five times before washing with detergent and plenty of water.