Fast diet with watermelon
Watermelon can help you quickly download them extra weight while enjoying the sweet and refreshing taste. Diet with watermelon best last from 9 to 13 days, but there is an accelerated detoxification lasting 5 days. If you opt for the longer term, it will consist of 2 stages: the first 3 days eating only watermelon and the second phase is added to other foods, while eating watermelon as a snack. The second phase is not restrictive as the first and can last from 6 to 10 days, but does not contain too many groceries.
Watermelon keeps you satisfied:
In the second phase, the menu is as follows: For breakfast eat a bowl of oatmeal with milk and a few pieces of cow cheese, snack 2 to 3 slices of watermelon for lunch chicken steak or lean beef with salad made with olive oil and snacks again 2 to 3 pieces watermelon.
Watermelon will keep you fuller for longer and will help you resist the sweets and other snacks that you usually eat.
Watermelon still has flaws:
Although there are nutrients, yet people who have elevated levels of sugar must be careful not to overdo on the consumption of watermelon. People must combine watermelon with the other products such as apple, walnuts, hazelnuts.
Once you finish the diet, to keep the weight you should replace all the juices with plain water and watermelon. Cut the watermelon into small pieces and freeze it, then use it as ice and add to the bowl of water. You also need to eat smaller meals as a way to lose excess weight and watermelon will certainly keep you full.
Menu for the first day:
- Breakfast: a piece of watermelon, a cup of coffee or green tea
- Lunch: 150g lean beef, 150g cooked rice, a slice of watermelon
- Dinner:100g fresh cow cheese, a slice of whole wheat bread, a slice of watermelon
Menu for second day:
- Breakfast: aslice of watermelon, a cup of coffee or green tea
- Lunch:100g cooked chicken breast, slice of rye bread, a slice of watermelon
- Dinner:grilled fish 100g, 100g cooked rice, a piece of watermelon
Menu for third day:
- Breakfast:watermelon slice, slice of toast, a cup of coffee or green tea
- Lunch:50g pasta with tomato sauce, 3 slices of watermelon
- Dinner:vegetable salad, unlimited quantities of watermelon
Menu for fourth day
- Breakfast:2 slices of watermelon
- Lunch: broccoli soup, a slice of rye bread and two slices of watermelon
- Dinner:3 medium sized potatoes baked in the oven, 2 slices of watermelon
Menu fifth day:
- Breakfast:3 slices of watermelon
- Lunch: 150g lean beef, unlimited amounts of watermelon
- Dinner: A piece of rye bread, 100g cow cheese and three slices of watermelon